Why Choose Our Pediatric Dental Practice?
When it comes to picking a dentist for your child or children, we know that you have options. Personalized, gentle, comprehensive patient care is our number one priority. We are currently accepting new patients!
We invite you to read more about our dental practice below, and to call us in Florissant with your questions or to make an appointment.
Here are just a few things that make our practice unique:
Care and Commitment
From the welcome desk to the exam room, our practice is comprised of dental professionals who take children and their oral health very seriously. Using state-of-the-art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer top-notch care. As you walk through our office, you will notice that everything is exceptionally clean, fun, kid–friendly, engaging, comfortable, and thoroughly sterilized. Your safety and comfort are our priority.
Honesty and Affordability
We know that the cost of care can be confusing. In addition to offering in-office payment options to fit your budget, we also give you up-front cost information on your treatment ahead of time. We are in network with a variety of insurance plans. We are happy to help you navigate your dental insurance and alternative payment options.
Easy Access to Dental Care and Information
We know that your time is valuable to you, and that’s why we offer dental appointment reminders, and a quick turnaround time on calls and appointment requests. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns in the office, via email, or over the phone Florissant Pediatric Dental Office Phone Number 314-830-9663.
We respect and understand that many young patients experience dental anxiety. That’s Dr. Wakefield‘s specialty! She has a unique way to connect with children and parents that puts them at east very quickly! At our office, we do everything we can to make sure that your child’s experience is as enjoyable as possible — even FUN.
- By communicating clearly what to expect during treatment, we are often able to alleviate dental fear.
- We utilize in-ceiling speakers to deliver the latest in popular music and soundtracks from many movies that children LOVE!
- Each treatment room features an individual theme, and our patients get to enjoy digital streaming to watch their favorite television shows from a variety of networks while receiving treatment.
- We also offer in-office and hospital dental sedation options.
- Dr. Candy has written a book for children about a little girl’s visit to the dentist, to help them feel more comfortable about dental appointments.
If you have a need that requires that you seek a referral, we promise to refer you to carefully vetted colleagues who apply the same professional principles in their office that we do in ours.
At our practice, you aren’t just a patient. We take an interest in you and your oral health needs. We think you’ll find a friend in your dental professional during your visit! Children's Dental Zone! “Where Your Child Comes First!”
Give us a call today! You’ll be happy you chose us for your dental needs! Can’t Wait to Make you Smile! Florissant Pediatric Dental Office Phone Number 314-830-9663
We are UNIQUE!
We have 3 Comprehensive Dental Care Offices in One Location!
At our practices, we are qualified to handle all aspects of your dental health care, so you are always surrounded by people that you trust.
Dr. Wakefield has 3 separate and distinct dental offices that are all in the same Florissant location to meet the needs of your entire family!
- Children’s Dental Zone! – All specialty pediatric dental office meeting the needs of children 1-12 years old. “Where Your Child Comes 1st!”
- Trilogy Dental Group – Our newest addition! State-of-the-art dental practice, catering exclusively to young adults ages 13-21. We love our teens and young adults and follow them through their college years! Check out our Trilogy Dental Group website.
- The W Dental Group – Our general dentistry, all-adult practice. Where Dr. Wakefield‘s business partner, Dr. Terence J. Whitaker and Associates provide 1st-class customer experiences, deliver excellence in comprehensive dental care, and are changing the way dentistry is perceived. Visit our website for The W Dental Group.