New Patient Safety and Guidelines for COVID-19
At Children's Dental Zone!, we will be taking extra precautionary measures to ensure our patients’ safety. Please read the information below before coming in for your office visit to learn about the measures we are taking to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
- Please call once your arrive in the parking lot so that we can check you in.
- We will be using a contact-free, mobile check-in experience.
- All parents will have to remain in their car during their child’s appointment.
- All parents and children under 3 must wear a face covering.
- We are practicing social distancing and using enhanced disinfection of all surfaces continuously.
- There will be a COVID-19 screening of all patients and staff (please see advisory below).
- We will collect payments over the telephone.
- We have eliminated the waiting room experience.
- We will communicate with parents using or direct calls or video messaging.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call us at Florissant Pediatric Dental Office Phone Number 314-830-9663.